The Iona Group builds expert recruiting systems that help Fortune 500 companies recruit, select, develop, and retain exceptional talent.
The Iona Group is looking for a business analyst.
The role of the business analyst is to review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs. The business analyst accomplishes this by documenting requirements, defining scope and objectives and formulating systems to parallel overall business strategies.
Specifically, the business analyst is responsible for the following:
- Understanding the client’s business objectives as they relate to the system being developed.
- Determining operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Documenting the business requirements necessary to meet the business objectives.
- Designing system functionality by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities, and writing specifications.
- Creating high level functional designs that achieve the business objectives and requirements.
- Working with the implementation team to ensure that the designs provide the detail necessary for the system developers to be able to build the requirements into the system.
- Assisting with user acceptance testing to ensure the business objectives and requirements are accurately reflected in the system.
The successful business analyst will possess the following skills:
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Excellent documentation skills
- Analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Experience creating reports and giving presentations
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Access
- Skills in data analytics a definite plus
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Community Service Opportunities
- Training Opportunities